Plug & Play GB converter
The Mini Bridge allows the fast and cost-effective integration of twisted-pair cable (10/100/1000BaseTX) into modern fibre-optic-based Gigabit Ethernet (1000BaseSX/LX) networks.
It autonomously assumes the speed of the connected active units. Thanks to an integrated auto-crossover function at the copper port, a distinction between the used patch cables in crossed or 1:1 configurations is not necessary. DIP switches can be used to manually select between half and full-duplex operation.
- Compact desktop unit
- Auto-negotiation 10/100/1000BaseT
- MM fibre (50 μm) transmission up to 550 m
- SM fibre transmission up to 10 km
- Information about operational statuses with LEDs
- Passive cooling
- Configuration possible with DIP switches
- Auto-crossover function